Saturday, November 7, 2020

Are You Searching for a New Fun Side Hustle to add to your job list, Become and Independent Color Street Nail Stylist

 




Are You Looking For a Fun Side Hustle? 

I ab~soul~utely LOVE to hustle! I have the need to stay busy. I thrift and resell on Mercari, Poshmark and Etsy, I have successful been doing it for years.

But just recently, I have added yet another fun way to earn money to my list. I joined Color Street as an Independent Stylist!! If you haven’t heard of that, they are real 100% nail polish strips that you stick on your nails with no dry time and they last for 10-14 days! I’m so impressed with this product. They offer so many fun colors and patterns. The new Fall collection just came out and they are beautiful! If you are interested in Joining my Team, the Compensation Plan is pretty darned amazing with a possible paycheck once a week, bonus's and prizes in the mix. It's been a fun new adventure for me! Please reach out to me at any of the below links if you have burning questions :)

Join My VIP Color Street Facebook Group

Shop my color street website

Become a color street stylist

My Pretty Little Nails Facebook Business Page

Thanks for taking time to check out my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment