Thursday, January 21, 2010

somerset ad Earth Gaia

EarthGaiaSomersetAdweb


I am lucky enough to be a Founding Member

of one of the coolest sites on the Web for

digital artists: EarthGaia !!


Belle Luna is the one who created this

awesome site for buying & selling everything

that falls under the heading of Visual Art.


We believe in this site so much that we all

chipped in to pay for an ad that will appear

in Somerset Magazine in the very near future.


I am very pleased with the beautiful ad that Lynne Tears

created! and can't wait to see it in all of it's glory

somewhere within the covers of Somerset Studio.


Why wait for the ad?


If you are a seller of beautiful art, get yourself

over to Earth Gaia and sign up. It is user-friendly,

affordable and you can set up your shop before

the mad rush happens when the ad comes out!


If you love digital art, are looking for a

custom web banner, need new & exciting

collage sheets or simply want to purchase

a little something as a treat - we are open!


*thanks Lynne for allowing us to borrow your words ;) xo!!

4 comments:

  1. How Cool.. and what a wonderful blog you have here..
    so nice to see your work always..
    hugs, Darlene xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I can't make it to your swap meet. But good luck selling your farry princess nick nacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, I added a link to mine:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds wonderful! I found you just now, on Jann's Friendship Blog. I am so pleased to meet you. My name is Beth and I am also an artist...I'm thrilled with your creativity. Your artwork is truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete