Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Main page featured artist Becky Loyall


The beauty around me engulfs me, inspires me to create. Each day is a new adventure, thoughts crossing the shadowy depths of my mind allowing me to share. Artwork, some funny, some sad, some that may touch your soul. Just my imagination running wild! My thoughts all the same. I hope to share what I create with each of you touching you in different ways. Provoking thought and conversation. Please enjoy my whimsical take on things.
By: Becky Loyall

Becky is a self taught mixed media artist with collage as her favorite form. She loves to create Artist Trading Cards also known as ACEO's and other types of Collage items like Books, Boxes, Tags and Bookmarks.
She has done Mural work for homes, schools and churches for charity for 2o+ years the last few years with her Beautiful Daughter Leslie. She has also painted and sold floorcloths and primitive items such as furniture.
Altered Art is her new found love one that she will pursue for many years to come.
Becky lives on a small acreage in rural Oklahoma with her Husband Clay who is the light of her life and her 2 sons Eric and Sean, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 large aquariums and many numerous critter visitors.
Becky has 2 grown daughters Leslie and Tammra and one Wonderful son in Law Robert. She also has 6 beautiful grandchildren.

Becky is a very proud member of the Outsider Artists group and ZNE group and of course she LOVES Creative Souls where her heart fills with Joy and Soars with the Beauty that is created here.

What an unexpected Honor I will treasure for years to come. Thank you for your friendships and the Talents that you share.

You may find Beckys work here or stop by and enjoy her blog:
Outsider Artist's http://outsider-artists.net
Etsy www.whymsicalmusings.etsy.com
Blog www.whymsicalmusings.blogspot.com
Zazzle http://www.zazzle.com/whymsicalmusings
http://tinyurl.com/5qo2sn.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow Bella I didn't know you posted this:) Thank you so much you lovely Creative Soul.
    XXXOOOO
    Becky

    ReplyDelete